CST 11-19 Chevy / GMC HD 2500 / 3500 2wd 4wd 6-8″ Stage 5 Suspension System
Superior fit, function and finish. Improved ride quality, O.E. steering geometry, O.E. CV angles, O.E. track-width, that’s just a few of the many reasons we are known as the 2500HD guys. You could also say we paved the way for sub-frame style lift kits, twenty years ago and long before the current trend. Fifteen years later, like the 2500HD our lift kits are still evolving and still continue to uphold our reputation!
We’ve incorporated our experience in off road racing and trophy truck quality engineering to ensure that your suspension will have increased strength, performance, overall build integrity, and perform better than stock. Throughout the initial design and R&D process we made sure to retain the factory O.E. suspension geometry and design attributes!
This STAGE 6 6-8″ adjustable kit for the front end includes our one-piece gusseted sub-frame with a steel full size differential skid plate, fabricated steel, CNC machined front steering knuckles, high strength steering drop center-link with heim jointed support links to minimize wear of the factory idler and pitman arms, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake line drop brackets, CST laser cut torsion x-member drop brackets, all necessary hardware, and O.E. front shock extensions. This version also includes four of our steel-body 2.0 Dirt-Series reservoir shocks!
Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an upgrade option.
In the rear the kit includes a hand-fabricated 4″ lift block with bump stop pad and heavy duty zinc-plated u-bolts.
No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind. Our 6-8″ lift kit retains the factory front wheel track width and has zero compatibility issues with the GM Stabilitrak system. (see photos)
INDIVIDUAL KIT COMPONENTS TO ORDER
- 6-8″ ADJUSTABLE FRONT LIFT HEIGHT!
- ALL CST SUB-FRAME STYLE LIFT KITS INCLUDE A NEW CENTER-LINK WITH HEIM SUPPORTS OFF OF THE SUB-FRAME TO REDUCE WEAR & TEAR AND ADD STABILITY TO THE FACTORY IDLER AND PITMAN ARMS!
- OVERALL TRACK WIDTH REMAINS FACTORY.
- CONSTRUCTED OF 1/4″ OR THICKER STEEL FOR EXTREME STRENGTH!
- NO GM STABILITRACK ISSUES!
- ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY TWO-STAGE GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH!
- KIT INCLUDES FOUR ALUMINUM-BODY 2.0 RESERVOIR SHOCKS.
- NO WELDING REQUIRED!
- SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 INCH OR THICKER STEEL WITH CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND THAN COMPLETELY MIG WELDED!
- FACTORY SPARE TIRE ON 18″ WHEELS CAN BE USED.
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE.
- IMPROVED RIDE FROM FACTORY!
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK!
- INCREASED GROUND CLEARANCE!
- OPTIONAL FRONT STEERING STABILIZER.
- RE-BUILDABLE 2.0 DIRT-SERIES SHOCKS FRONT AND REAR.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 5.25″ MAX BACK-SPACING ON 17″ WHEELS.
- 20″ OR LARGER WHEELS MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 3/4″ BACK-SPACING.
- SOME MODELS MAY NEED ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT COMPONENTS FOR TRUCK TO BE COMPLETELY LEVEL AT 8 INCHES.
- Approved on 3500 dually models, may require longer u-bolts then what is supplied in the kit.
- KIT WORKS IN CONJUCTION WITH THE GM STABILITRAK.
- MAY REQUIRE CARRIER BEARING DROP!
Recommended Tire and Wheel Specs:
Wheels for use with oversized tires –
17 x 8″ or 9″ w/ 5 1/4″ BS
18 x 9″ w/ 5 1/4″ BS
20 x 9″ or 10″ w/ 5 3/4″ BS
(some higher offset wheels may work….test fitment required)
35 x 12.50
37 x 12.50 or 13.50 (minor trimming required – must be set to 8″ of lift)