B&W Trailer Hitches Tow & Stow Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount - Fits 2" Receiver, Tri-Ball (1-7/8" x 2" x 2-5/16"), 3" Drop, 10,000 GTW - TS10047B
Your Hitch Was Made Right Here
You’ve got a lot riding on your hitch and the only thing keeping your truck and your trailer connected are those relatively small pieces of engineered steel. That’s why we treat the manufacture of your trailer hitch with the respect it deserves. For one, we insist on American-made steel, like the sheet steel we buy from U.S. Steel out of Gary, Indiana or the round bar that becomes the gooseneck ball made at a mill in Norfolk, Nebraska. Where the strength and flexibility of the steel can mean life or death, we trust the U.S. steel mills with their finely controlled processes and specifications we can trust. A hitch is only as good as the welds holding it together. We insist on making those welds under our roof.
Know Before Towing
We have rated your Tow & Stow hitch to tow 10,000 lbs (14,500 lbs if you have the 2 1/2" shank model; 21,000 lbs if you have the 3" shank model). This is called Gross Towing Weight Rating (GTWR*). The Vertical Towing Weight Rating (VTWR*) also called Tongue Weight Rating is 1,000 lbs (1,450 lbs if you have the 2 1/2" shank model; 2,100 lbs if you have the 3" shank model). Both your towing vehicle and your trailer ratings are very important. Instructions on how to find these ratings are on the next few pages of this book. All of our Tow & Stow hitches are tested for both strength and endurance according to SAE J-684, the latest standard for bumper pulled hitches.
- ADJUSTABLE – The Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount Trailer Hitch is adjustable in height for level towing. Simply pull the two stainless steel adjustment pins to raise or lower the hitch to the ideal position for your vehicle and trailer combination. Easily rotate the ball assembly to swap between ball sizes. And, when you’re done towing, stow the hitch under your vehicle to avoid striking your shin or the garage door.
- STOWABLE & SECURE: Keep your hitch handy but out of the way. When you're not towing, stow the Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount right where you'll need it next. Just rotate the hitch under the vehicle, replace the pins, and your Tow & Stow is tucked safely away from your shins and garage door. And, with the Tow & Stow's anti-theft design, once you lock the hitch in most receivers, the adjustable arm of the hitch cannot be removed.
- RUGGED & RESILIENT - The Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount Trailer Hitch is built to last thanks to its high-strength American-made steel construction and corrosion-resistant finish. Two layers of protection—an e-coat and ironclad black powder coat—create a durable, long-lasting coating that can withstand the toughest conditions. Manufactured to haul equipment to the jobsite all week and launch the boat each weekend, the Tow & Stow was made to be as hardworking and versatile as you are.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – The Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount Trailer Hitch is backed by B&W’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. We are confident that our products are made without design or quality defects. However, if you believe that one of our products doesn’t live up to our standards, we would make it right with you, our customer. If your product suffers damage because of an accident or misuse on your part, we will work to get you back on the road with as little cost and hassle to you as possible.
- AMERICAN MADE—The Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount Trailer Hitch is manufactured and assembled completely in Humboldt, Kansas, where we can oversee every detail. B&W's employee-owners stand behind each product we build and are proud of the Midwest values that have shaped our company into what it is today. We make only the best hitches and towing accessories so that you can focus on the road ahead and never worry about what's behind.