CST 11-19 Chevy / GMC HD 2500 / 3500 2wd 4wd S.T.L. High Clearance 4-6″ Stage 7 Suspension System
ADJUSTABLE 4-6” CST S.T.L. (STOCK TORSION LOCATION) HIGH CLEARANCE LIFT KIT.
THIS CST KIT WILL LIFT THE 2011-2019 CHEVY/GMC HD A TRUE 4 INCHES WITHOUT DROPPING THE TORSION CROSS MEMBER DOWN OR COMPROMISING THE RIDE!
This adjustable 4 to 6 inch S.T.L. (Stock Torsion Location) High Clearance design for the 11-19 Chevy / GMC HD trucks provides the “leveled look” without sacrificing the ride quality or function.
We’ve combined our experience in off road racing with trophy truck quality engineering to ensure that your suspension will have increased strength, performance, overall build integrity and perform better than stock. Throughout the initial design and R&D process we made sure to retain the factory O.E. suspension geometry and design attributes!
This adjustable kit includes gusseted high clearance cross-members with a full size differential skid plate, cast-iron / CNC machined front steering knuckles, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake line drop brackets, all necessary install hardware, and O.E. front shock extensions. This stage 5 kit also includes six 2.0 reservoir shocks & front dual shock mounts. Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an optional upgrade. For the rear this 4-6″ kit includes BILLET 1″ lift blocks and heavy duty, zinc-plated u-bolts.
No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind to install this kit. Retaining the factory front wheel track width allows this kit to work perfectly with all of the trucks stability assist features including the GM StabiliTrak system.
CSK-G18-7 KIT BREAKDOWN
- CSS-C3-18-B1 / QTY 1
- CSS-C3-18-B2 / QTY 1
- CSS-C3-18-B3 / QTY 1
- CSS-C5-7 / QTY 1
- CSA-6534 / QTY 2
- CSA-6535 / QTY 2
- CSA-6533 / QTY 2
4-6” S.T.L. Kit Features
- 4-6″ ADJUSTABLE LIFT HEIGHT. (LEVEL STANCE AT 4 INCHES OF LIFT WITH 1″ REAR BLOCKS INSTALLED)
- STOCK RIDE AND HANDLING!
- SUPERIOR CV & TIE-ROD ANGLES!
- HIGH CLEARANCE, FULLY BOXED X-MEMBERS!
- KIT INCLUDES STEEL LOWER SKID-PLATE TO PROTECT THE FRONT DIFF.
- STOCK TORSION LOCATION (S.T.L.) FOR MAXIMUM GROUND CLEARANCE!
- INCREASED TIRE CLEARANCE.
- OVERALL TRACK WIDTH REMAINS NEAR FACTORY.
- ABILITY TO RE-USE O.E. SHOCKS. (KIT INCLUDES FRONT SHOCK ADAPTERS)
- GM STABILITRAK APPROVED!
- PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH.
- NO WELDING REQUIRED.
- KIT INCLUDES SIX CST 2.0 ALUMINUM-BODY REBUILADABLE SHOCKS.
- CAST-IRON SPINDLES MADE AND MACHINED IN THE U.S.A.
- CST SUPERIOR QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE!
- IMPROVED HANDLING.
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- TORSION KEYS REQUIRED FOR 5-6 INCHES OF LIFT!
- ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT REQUIRED FOR LEVEL STANCE WHEN KEYS ARE ADDED!
- SOME MODELS MAY NEED ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT COMPONENTS FOR TRUCK TO BE COMPLETELY LEVEL AT 4″
- KIT WILL FIT ON 35OO MODELS BUT MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PARTS, U-BOLTS WILL NEED TO BE LONGER ON VEHICLES WITH OVER-LOAD SPRINGS.
- DUAL SHOCK OPTION DESIGNED FOR 4-5 INCHES OF LIFT.
Optional / UPGRADE Parts
SUGGESTED WHEEL SIZES
Wheels for use with oversized tires –
17 x 8″ or 9″ w/ 5″ BS
18 x 9″ w/ 5″ BS
20 x 9″ or 10″ w/ 5.5″ BS
(some higher offset wheels may work….test fitment required)
275/65/20 mounted on 9″ wide wheels with no trimming (red Chevy pictured above)
SUGGESTED TIRE SIZES
Suspension set at 4” of lift / torsions at stock adjustment.
- 33” x12.5” OR SIMILAR ON 8-9” WIDE WHEELS
- 315 / 70 / 17 ON 8 OR 9” WIDE WHEELS (AT 5″)
- 34” X12.5” ON 9” WIDE WHEELS (MINOR TRIMMING REQUIRED)
- ANYTHING LARGER, TALLER OR WIDER IS BEYOND CST RECOMMENDATIONS AND UP TO THE INSTALLER.
- MAXIMUM BACKSPACING VARIES BY RIM SIZE (see above)