CSS-C24-18 / CST DIRT-SERIES EXTREME DUTY TIE-ROD KIT
Dirt-Series Tie-Rod Features
- Approved for stock height or lifted applications! (that use O.E. tie-rods)
- 1″ thicker than O.E.
- Heavy Duty Center Section is T6061 aluminum, machined in the U.S.A.
- Forged ends are Manganese Phosphate Coated for weather resistance.
- Inner & Outer joints have extra travel to prevent bind on lifted applications.
- Over-Sized ¾” threaded adjuster.
- Greasable outer tie-rod end.
- Pre-Greased inner tie-rod end.
- Neoprene boots keep the pivots clean and dry.
- Designed in the U.S.A. and manufactured in Taiwan to ISO 9001/QS9000 & ISO/TS16949 standards.