EDGE PRODUCTS 22411 PULSAR LT TUNING MODULE (2020-2023 L5P)
XDP offers the Edge Products 22411 Pulsar LT Tuning Module that offers complete adjustability of many features from the steering wheel controls in your 2020-2023 GM 6.6L Duramax L5P. Pulsar LT allows you to tweak throttle response, tire size, gear ratio, TPMS, and your top speed limits without modifying your truck's ECM. This module can also be utilized to do a manual DPF regen cycle, an automatic transmission relearn, remove DTCs, and raise the engine's idle speed. It links directly to the vehicle's computer system, making installation simple while maintaining your factory warranty.
- Read & Delete DTCs
- Does Not Modify ECM
- Manual DPF Regeneration
- Maintains Factory Warranty
- Automatic Transmission Relearn
- Adjusts Accelerator Pedal Response
- Adjust Idle Speed From 700 to 1100 RPM
- Adjusts TPMS Threshold From 40 to 99 PSI
- Adjust Speed Limiter From 98 to 117 MPH
- Recalibrate Speedometer For Tire Size From 29” to 50.9”
- Recalibrate Speedometer For Axle Gear Ratio From 2.00 to 6.99
Note: When physically changing ring and pinion gears in the late model GM trucks, the factory cruise control will be disabled. While the Pulsar will allow you to recalibrate the speedometer for that gear change, it will not re-activate the disabled cruise control system. GM has this feature laced into the engine calibration files and would require full ECM tuning to enable cruise again.