The Pulsar LT is a new in-line module for 2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 that offers complete adjustability of many features, all from your steering wheel controls. Without modifying your truck's ECM, Pulsar LT offers you the ability to adjust throttle response, tire size, gear ratio, TPMS, and your top speed limiter. Pulsar LT can also be used to disable Auto Start/Stop and Dynamic Fuel Management. It connects directly to the vehicle computer system, making installation a breeze and leaving your factory warranty intact. And yes, it does work on 6.2 10-speed models! *When physically changing ring and pinion gears in the late model GM trucks, the factory cruise control will be disabled. While the Pulsar will allow you to recalibrate the speedometer for that gear change, it will not re-activate the disabled cruise control system. GM has this feature laced into the engine calibration files and would require full ECM tuning to enable cruise again.
- Toggle Auto Start/Stop
- Disable Dynamic Fuel Management
- Calibrate Tire Size (29" - 50.9")
- Adjust Throttle Response
- Modify Gear Ratio (2.00 - 6.99)
- Change Top Speed Limiter (82 - 140 MPH)
- Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Reprogram TPMS Threshold (1 - 99 PSI)
- Simple Installation Process
- Does Not Modify ECM
- Leaves Factory Warranty Intact
- The Premier DFM Solution for 6.2L 10-Speed Trucks!