ECM/TCM Unlocking, tuning and monitoring is now possible, right from the cab of your truck with the exciting release of Evolution CTS3 for 2020-2023 GM L5P Duramax. After the massive success of our EvoHT2 and Locksmith device, we now offer the same class leading tuning and first of it's kind ECM unlocking technology with the industry's leading touchscreen monitoring device, the CTS3. Using our revolutionary Locksmith device and included unlock cables, the Evolution CTS3 now offers complete ECM and TCM unlocking for 2020-2023 models. Our Evolution for GM Diesel has supported 2001-2016 model years and sold thousands of devices, the addition of 2017-2023 L5P Duramax completes our Duramax tuning support for complete market domination. This is a complete all-in-one device, saving you time and money over the competitive offerings in the space when it comes time to modify your late model GM diesel truck. The included 10-speed TCM trans tuning will make your truck daily and tow like you didn't think it could. Evolution CTS3 offers massive power gains (as much as 125hp/275tq to the tires) with improved throttle response, quicker turbo spool-up, better fuel economy and user control over their driving experience, don't wait and unlock your L5P's max potential. Purchase Evolution CTS3 today! A PC and our downloadable Update Agent software will be required in order to complete this tune process **Device can unlock and tune only one vehicle. Once the ECM is unlocked and flashed, the flash can be returned to factory settings, but the Unlock process can not be reversed. If VIN lock and ECM Unlock has been completed, device is non-returnable
- In-vehicle ECM/TCM unlock
- Adds up to 125hp/275tq to the tires at Peak RPM's
- Monitor displays important data like Soot, Miles Since Last Regen, EGT's, Boost and Fluid Temperatures
- 10-speed transmission tuning included, with choice of four calibrations to fine tune your experience (Economy, Tow, Performance, Extreme)
- Throttle Boost feature allows user adjustable pedal sensitivity
- Economy (50hp/100tq), Towing (75hp/160tq), Performance (90hp/180tq), Extreme (125hp/275tq) *Peak RPM Gains
- 1.3 seconds faster in the 1/4-mile, gained 8mph!
- Remember last button setting for drive mode, exhaust brake, tow/haul, and grade braking
- Calibrate speedometer for tire sizes 26-38"
- Command manual DPF regeneration cycle
- Allison Transmission Relearn
- Adjust speed and rev limiters
- Read and clear DTC's
- Adjust Idle Up feature for 600-1800rpms
- Great for daily driving and towing performance
- Tuning has passed all in-house emissions testing with CARB EO submissions being processed
- Calibrations developed to offer clean, efficient DPF friendly performance
|Check Clear DTCs
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.