Kryptonite Stage 3+ Leveling Kit with Fox 2.5 Elite Series Shocks
Fits 2020-2024 Duramax 2500/3500 HD Trucks
Kryptonite leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Duramax 2 inches closer to the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the “FLAT” of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. Torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle. The adjustable torsion key provides 1” to 2” of lift and gives clearance to add up to 34" wheels and tires to your GM 3/4 ton. Through our innovative engineering, these kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit.
- 1 x Kryptonite Upper Control Arm Kit
- 2 x Leveling Keys
- 2- Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series Resi Front Shocks
- 2- Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series Resi Rear Shocks
Kryptonite Cam Bolt Kit
- The Kryptonite cam bolt kit is recommended to be replaced on and trucks located in a harsh climate or on any truck with high miles. The easiest time to replace the cam bolt kit is when replacing the upper control arms. Cam bolt kit will NOT work with a control arm drop lift kit.
1x Kryptonite Alignment Pins
- These pins replace the alignment pins in the GM vehicles listed. The pins make it easier to align the vehicle and often become bent or crushed and need to be replaced. This kit includes 8 pins.
Fox 2.5 Elite Series Shocks may have a lead time, please contact us for current lead times
Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV.
External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Performance Elite shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
- 2.5" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- DSC - Dual Speed Compression Adjuster
Front Shocks(1.5-2.5" Lift)
- Extended Length- 19.17"
- Compressed Length- 13.26"
- Travel- 5.91"
- Top Mount- Bar Pin
- Bottom Mount- Clevis
Rear Shocks(0-1" Lift)
- Extended Length- 26.31"
- Compressed Length- 16.34"
- Top Mount- Eyelet
- Bottom Mount- Eyelet