Superlift 4" Ford Diesel Lift Kit w/ Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2021 Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine
- Provides 4” lift height
- Includes track bar and radius arm drop brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift shocks or front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks or Front and Rear Fox Shocks
- Front coil springs, radius arm drops, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, shocks, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100 or Fox® 2.0 Shocks:
This 4” Lift for the 2017-2021 Ford Super Duty F-250 | F-350 4WD is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure the proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality. Radius Arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle/alignment. Other Components included with the 4” system is: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, and a steering stabilizer bracket. The rear lift is achieved with a new designed fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. This fabricated block also allows for proper pinion and axle angle all while reducing axle wrap. Complete your 4-inch Ford F-250 | F-350 with the best variety of shocks on the market. Shocks for this kit are available in the following: Superlift Shocks | Bilstein 5100 Series | Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks.
- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity
- Radius Arm drops maintain proper caster
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Front and Rear – Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
- If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11724
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||-|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||-|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||-|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 7-8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
NOTE: If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11724
DOES IT WORK ON A DUALLY?
The kit work for the front on a dually. The primary issue with dually trucks is the rear u-bolts. We have to confirm axle tube diameter and length required and see if we have a u-bolt available, or if they will have to be made at a shop near you.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUPERLIFT AND BILSTEIN SHOCKS?
Superlift shocks are twin tube, velocity sensitive hydraulic shocks. Bilstein shocks are a mono-tube gas pressurized shock. The Superlift shocks are coated with a white paint; the Bilstein shocks are a brushed steel body with a nickel and clear zinc finish. Bilstein shocks are more tuned for the application and offer more precise valving.