Superlift 4in Ford Lift Kit | Diesel w/ Replacement Radius Arms w/ Bilstein Shocks
- This is a complete coil spring suspension Lift Kit for the 2017-2021 Ford F-250/F-350 4WD – diesel engine
- Includes High Clearance Radius Arms, track bar bracket and related brackets, rear blocks, front and rear Superlift shocks or front and rear 5100 Series Bilstein shocks or Front and Rear Fox 2.0 Shocks
- This kit also comes in a King Shocks coilover and rear reservoir shock option (K165KG)
- Front coil springs, radius arms, track bar bracket, brake line brackets, steering stabilizer bracket, Superlift or Bilstein shocks or Fox Shocks, and all hardware needed for installation.
- Rear fabricated blocks with ubolts and Superlift shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift, Bilstein 5100, Fox® 2.0 Shocks or King Shocks:
This 4” Lift for the 2017-2021 Ford Super Duty F-250 | F-350 4WD features Superlift’s massive, high clearance, precision engineered, tubular radius arms design to bolt right into the factory mounts giving your ride a truly custom look and an easy install . These heavy-duty Radius Arms utilize a press-fit Cleveite® rubber busing for superior vibration dampening and durability.
This 4” lift kit also contains new, diesel engine specific rated coil springs. A new track bar relocation bracket that ensures proper steering geometry and track bar phasing.
The rear lift is achieved with a new designed fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. This fabricated block also allows for proper pinion and axle angle all while reducing axle wrap. Complete your 4-inch Ford F-250 | F-350 with the best variety of shocks on the market. Shocks for this kit are available in the following: Superlift | Bilstein 5100 Series | Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks.| King Shocks – Front and Rear (K165KG)
- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity
- Replacement Radius Arms with Cleveite® OE Style rubber bushings
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Front and Rear – Superlift Shocks OR Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks OR Fox® Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks OR King Shocks
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
- If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11724
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||-|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||-|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||-|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 10||-||-12 to -24|
|37 x 12.5||17 x 9||4.5||-|
|37 x 12.5||18 x 9||4.5||-|
|37 x 12.5||20 x 9||4.5||-|
|37 x 13.5||20 x 10||-||-12 to -24|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
NOTE: If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required. Part # 9649
NOTE: If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required. Part # 11724